At Wiveliscombe Primary we aim to:
Ensure outstanding teaching and a culture of high expectations and high attainment where all of our children reach their full potential and take pride in their achievements.
- Create a safe and stimulating environment, providing a learning experience which meets the needs of all;
- Enable children to develop as independent, motivated learners with creative enquiring minds;
- Promote and develop pupils’ spiritual, moral and cultural growth via the delivery of the agreed Somerset RE syllabus (representing all faiths) and daily Collective Worship of a mainly Christian character;
- Provide good examples that children will use as a reference for positive behaviour;
- Encourage children to care for and respect themselves, the local community and others